Quality helmets can keep you dry when it rains, cool when it gets hot and protect your head and brain when you crash. Helmets don’t offer total protection in some accidents though. This makes it important to avoid anything that could expose you to accidents. These 5 snowboard helmets featured below are designed to keep your head area absolutely covered in case of an accident. Except your head, don’t forget to protect your eyes with Ski Goggles.
5. Lucky Bums Snow Sport Helmet
Tough, affordable and packed with great features, this is one of the bestselling helmets on the online market.
- Meets EN1077 and CE construction standards for providing safety-The helmet is constructed on 2-reinforced layers of ABS material and another layer of EPS for extended durability.
- Packed with features that offer great comfort-From a multiport with mesh screens that increase quality air flow to a padded chin strap that won’t strangle you, the helmet lets you concentrate on cycling.
- Reliable -The helmet’s strong body combined with the comfortable strands, chin pads and an airflow system makes it reliable for everything you need in a helmet.
- Aesthetically appealing-Lucky Bums designers combined quality engineering with an impeccable finish to give the helmet a premium feel.
- Features all important features in a helmet despite the affordable price tag.
- Meets the required quality of construction standards.
- Available in a wide variety of finishes and colors.
- Lucky Bums come in all sorts of sizes to meet the needs of different bikers.
- Feels light
- The company’s logo is too large to the liking of some.
- The helmet can come out tight on the front end.
4. Smith Optics Unisex Adult Holt Snow Sports Helmet
Smith Optics is for the unsophisticated biker who just needs a quality assured safe helmet.
- Features an innovative all-weather design that will keep you warm in the winter, cool in the summer and comfortable at every other time.
- Customizable pad kit to improve comfort during different weather conditions.
- Features a unique ventilation system that attracts clean air from the front end and vents it through the rear section.
- Features an AirEvac system, a new technology that helps maximize air flow inside the helmet without causing fogging on your goggles.
- The customizable interior will keep you comfortable at all times of the year.
- Features an innovative air flow technology that keeps you served with fresh air and the helmet free of fog and moisture.
- The plastic helmet is strong enough for minor crashes and accidents while skiing or bicycle riding
- Extremely light at 19-ounces.
- Made of plastic.
- Not strong enough for sport biking.
3. Lucky Bums Snow Sport Helmet with Fleece Liner
Specifically designed for snow sport athletes, the Lucky Bums model leaves nothing to chance in assuring of reliability and comfort. Discover what this mid-budget protective gear has to offer below.
- Constructed with two layers on ABS material on the interior and another layer of EPS on the exterior for extended protection that meets standard safety measures.
- Comfortable on the inside thanks to smooth padding an antibacterial treated ear lining.
- Features a multiport air ventilation system with mesh screens to prevent snow buildup as you ski or enjoy a game of ice hockey.
- Offers a range of sizing options-The helmet features adjustable straps and 4 helmet choices to meet your sizing needs.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- An all-rounded helmet that offers extended strength and comfort to the average skier.
- Features easily adjustable straps and a loop to hold your goggles in place during the extreme downhill moments.
- The internal fabric lining and chin pad are impressively designed.
- Does not vent moisture
- The rear adjustable strap has sharp, irritating ends.
2. Smith Optics Men’s Aspect Helmet
With the ability to keep the interior dry and comfortable, this is a prime helmet for people who can’t stand a smelly helmet.
- Plastic made
- Features 14 ports distributed around the helmet for quality ventilation. The ventilation systems are also customizable for all-weather comfort.
- Features a pocket to fit your speakers.
- Features an AirEvac system that keeps moisture out of the helmet for comfort and sanitation.
- Extremely light at 1.6 pounds.
- The customizable ventilation system allows you to adjust the interior fabric for all-weather comfort.
- Easy to put on and adjust the straps.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
- Impeccable design.
- The rear strap sometime loosens up.
- Only suitable for light snow sporting activity.
1. Smith Optics Junior Zoom Helmet
The Junior Zoom helmet is yet another quality snow sporting helmet from one of the respected manufacturers in the industry. With a 4.9 star rating out of 5 on Amazon, you must check it out.
- Weighs 2.65 pounds.
- Comes in different sizes to match the needs of different kids aged between 7 and 13.
- Super soft on the interior.
- Features the superior AirEvac 2 ventilation system.
- Extremely light to offer quality to kids
- Super soft to impress kids and keep them comfortable.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Easy to strap on.
Snowboarding is one of the perfect sports for families to make great memories. But like any other sport, accidents happen. Protect your family by investing in quality snowboarding helmet today.