Quality helmets can keep you dry when it rains, cool when it gets hot and protect your head and brain when you crash. Helmets don’t offer total protection in some accidents though. This makes it important to avoid anything that could expose you to accidents. These 5 snowboard helmets featured below are designed to keep your head area absolutely covered in case of an accident. Except your head, don’t forget to protect your eyes with Ski Goggles.
Tough, affordable and packed with great features, this is one of the bestselling helmets on the online market.
- Meets EN1077 and CE construction standards for providing safety-The helmet is constructed on 2-reinforced layers of ABS material and another layer of EPS for extended durability.
- Packed with features that offer great comfort-From a multiport with mesh screens that increase quality air flow to a padded chin strap that won’t strangle you, the helmet lets you concentrate on cycling.
- Reliable -The helmet’s strong body combined with the comfortable strands, chin pads and an airflow system makes it reliable for everything you need in a helmet.
- Aesthetically appealing-Lucky Bums designers combined quality engineering with an impeccable finish to give the helmet a premium feel.
Smith Optics is for the unsophisticated biker who just needs a quality assured safe helmet.
- Features an innovative all-weather design that will keep you warm in the winter, cool in the summer and comfortable at every other time.
- Customizable pad kit to improve comfort during different weather conditions.
- Features a unique ventilation system that attracts clean air from the front end and vents it through the rear section.
- Features an AirEvac system, a new technology that helps maximize air flow inside the helmet without causing fogging on your goggles.
Specifically designed for snow sport athletes, the Lucky Bums model leaves nothing to chance in assuring of reliability and comfort. Discover what this mid-budget protective gear has to offer below.
- Constructed with two layers on ABS material on the interior and another layer of EPS on the exterior for extended protection that meets standard safety measures.
- Comfortable on the inside thanks to smooth padding an antibacterial treated ear lining.
- Features a multiport air ventilation system with mesh screens to prevent snow buildup as you ski or enjoy a game of ice hockey.
- Offers a range of sizing options-The helmet features adjustable straps and 4 helmet choices to meet your sizing needs.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
With the ability to keep the interior dry and comfortable, this is a prime helmet for people who can’t stand a smelly helmet.
- Plastic made
- Features 14 ports distributed around the helmet for quality ventilation. The ventilation systems are also customizable for all-weather comfort.
- Features a pocket to fit your speakers.
- Features an AirEvac system that keeps moisture out of the helmet for comfort and sanitation.
- Extremely light at 1.6 pounds.
The Junior Zoom helmet is yet another quality snow sporting helmet from one of the respected manufacturers in the industry. With a 4.9 star rating out of 5 on Amazon, you must check it out.
- Weighs 2.65 pounds.
- Comes in different sizes to match the needs of different kids aged between 7 and 13.
- Super soft on the interior.
- Features the superior AirEvac 2 ventilation system.
Snowboarding is one of the perfect sports for families to make great memories. But like any other sport, accidents happen. Protect your family by investing in quality snowboarding helmet today.