Camping is one of the best activities to share with our family. It allows us to connect with nature and bond with our loved ones. Even though it is a magical experience, it has some downsides.
|Vitchelo V800 Headlamp||Read Review|
|Shining Buddy LED Headlamp Flashlight||Read Review|
|GRDE Zoomable 3 Modes Super Bright LED Headlamp||Read Review|
|Aennon Headlamp||Read Review|
|SmarterLife Headlamp||Read Review|
|Panther Vision CUBWB-4553||Read Review|
|Northbound Train Headlamp||Read Review|
|Yalumi Spark Headlamp||Read Review|
There is not electricity in the woods so once it is dark, people must retreat to their tents (Click here to see Top 8 Outdoor Tents for 4 Persons). Finding the best headlamps is a challenge that regular campers face on a regular basis. Those that spend most of their times outdoors need a durable solution.
As camper, do not worry about choosing. We did it for you. Here is our selection of the best headlamps in the market.
Not many companies have Vitchelo’s vision. Since the beginning, this company has been focusing on creating quality pictures. They do not try to create popular products but specific pieces.
One of the best creations is the V800 headlamp. A state of the art piece, the best headlamp for camping and hiking. The V800 headlamp has many features that bigger brands have not mastered yet. With a compact design and great price, it is one of the best headlamps in the market.
- Beam angle 45° adjustable for oriented lighting.
- 2 red LEDs for signaling.
- CREE R3 cool white w/reflector 168 lumens (SUPER BRIGHT)
- Elastic headband with buckles for comfortable fit.
- 3*AAA batteries
- Water resistant IPX6 (protected from powerful water jets).
- CE and RoHS certified.
- The red light is steady
- Different buttons for different options
- Easier to use
- High beam distance
- Strong headband, the headlamp will stay in place
- The battery life could be short
Created by brothers Jony and Andy Jatom, Shining Buddy is a company with one goal. They want to offer the best headlamp for camping and other outdoor activities.
The brothers are adventurers that faced the same issue on their trips. As it got dark, they could not keep going due to the lack of good lamps. They created Shining Buddy and its iconic headlamp for people like them, fans of the outdoors.
Together they released one of the best headlamps available. The Shining Buddy headlamp offers quality for a great price.
- Adjustable strap fits adults or children.
- Water and shock resistant (rated IPX5) for years of use.
- Non-slip strap won’t fall or bob even when jogging or biking.
- More than 12 hours of continuous light from three AAA batteries.
- Water resistant
- Lightweight but will stay on its place
- Great quality for a good price
- The clients have a 90 days warranty
- Consumes the battery quickly
- Does not have red light for security
GRDE has a great catalog of products, including their zoomable headlamp. One of the best headlamps for camping considering its features. The zoomable feature makes it possible to set the light into one specific direction.
For a good price, the client gets a rechargeable headlamp. It reduces the usage of batteries. GRDE created an eco-friendly option for the nature lovers.
- Adjustable and hand free
- Rechargeable batteries
- Single button to control de modes
- An affordable option that does not requires extra batteries
- Hand free, can be used while walking
- Zoomable, the light can be directed far away to an specific point
- Losing the charger can be a problem
- Impossible to recharge while camping, unlike other lamps that just require new batteries
- One single button can make it difficult to operate the headlamp
Not having the right headlamp is an issue for every person that enjoys camping. The simply get used to stop their activities once the sun goes down. Aware of this problem, Aennon created its best headlamp for camping.
Their main goal was to create a headlamp easy to handle, durable and comfortable. They achieved their vision and introduced the Aennon headlamp. The buyers will get a high-quality product for an unbelievable price.
- Padding in the front for extra comfort
- Quick-release battery case
- Easy to adjust headband
- One button to control the intensity of light
- 90-Degree tilt mechanism to adjust the beam
- Steady red LED light
- Lightweight And Comfortable
- Lightweight and adjustable, ideal for children
- Easy to change the batteries
- Red LED light
- Low endurance
- High consumption of batteries
True to its name, SmarterLife offers product that make the client’s lives easier and smarter. They specialized in those little things that will make everything better, like high-quality headlamps.
Their best headlamp for camping is a small design for a great price. It is possible to put it in a pocket. Because it takes little space, the campers can take multiple headlamps with them.
- Perfect LED headlamp for outdoors & indoors
- Optimal combination of light weight and power output
- CREE XP-E technology enables high performance
- Made of durable, non-toxic materials
- Lightest headlamp with this lumen output
- No yellow light, halo effect
- Forehead panel is curved to fit comfortably
- Compact size makes it easy to stow
- Requires one AAA battery
- Compact and easy to carry
- Requires only one battery so it is cheaper
- Waterproof, dustproof, shock resistant
- Light and adjustable, ideal for children
- The band is adjustable but it is not too secure, the headlamp could fall
- It is cheaper to buy one battery but a single energy source means it gets consumed faster
On Panther Vision, they are visionaries. Not only they have created a solution to a problem but also created a multipurpose object. Cold? Not a problem, the CUBWB-4553 is a beanie that will keep you warm and give you light.
Point the light towards the direction you want. It has a simple on and off button to control the light. Probably the best headlamp for camping in cold weather.
- Requires 4 batteries
- 97% Polyester/ 3% Spandex
- Battery last up to 68 hours
- Many colors and patterns available
- A true hands free option
- Because it is a beanie it will not fall or rotate
- Control by a single button, it has a simple system
- Requires an special type of battery sold by the manufacturer
- Not easy to change the batteries and it is necessary to do it every 68 hours
- Impossible to zoom in or adjust the light
- It is not waterproof so cleaning it could be challenging
It is not easy to find a headlamp that is easy to carry and functional. Luckily for us, Northbound Train worked hard to create one of the best headlamps in the market. The light is adjustable and the user can point it towards the desired direction.
Versatile and ideal for outdoor activities.
- Bright (90 lumens), hands-free lighting more than 100 feet with both a “spot” and “flood” light pattern
- Dimmer to ensure to control the exact light needed for any use
- Red light setting perfect for reading in bed, preserving night vision,
- Strobe light to make sure the users are visible to others
- Sturdy hinge which locks in place to focus light
- Elastic, secure, and adjustable head strap assures snug and comfortable fit that avoids “bobbing”
- IPX 4 water resistance rating that protects against spraying, splashing or rain from any angle
- Quality constructed headlamp that is CE, Energy Star, and RoHS certified
- Sleek, lightweight (less than 4 oz.) design to fit comfortably for long periods
- Resistant and high quality, this headlamp will last a long time
- Red LED light to preserve the eyesight
- Allows to focus the light towards a direction
- Requires batteries, an extra expense
- One single button to control it making it a little difficult
A brand that specializes in lamps knows exactly what they are doing. This is the case of Yalumi and the Spark headlamp line. A comfortable design with the best technology available.
The Yalumi Spark is the best headlamp for camping. Forget about stopping once the sun is down, with this lamp anyone can keep going.
- Uses multiple sophisticated optical lenses for wide beam and focused spotlight with 4 red-white modes, including Dimmable, Maximum, and Strobe
- White LEDs provide 140-lumen focused spot beam up to 90 meters and wide flood beam up to 20 meters- 100 hours of economy-Spot beam up to 90 meters and wide flood beam up to 20 meters
- Compact, lightweight design for use in outdoor activities with IPX4 rating for water resistance
- Comfortable design
- Lightweight design ideal for children
- It requires AAA batteries that do not last long